23" x 40" • S2340-4
Utilizing state-of-the-art technology, recycled synthetic fibers are blended and processed in to a lightweight fiber mass with enormous surface area, and interstitial spaces, creating a high performance sorbent and filter media. This durable and long lasting geotextile reduces hydrocarbons, including motor and diesel oil, animal and vegetable oil, emulsified oils, and polynuclear aromatic hydrocarbons, along with collecting sediments, debris, and trash.
- High UV rating
- Puncture and tear resistant against vehicle contact.
- Has an overflow rate of 800 gallons per minute.
- Complies with all SWPPP and NPDES requirements.
- Installation and serviceability is easy: two man crew can install and service in minutes!
- Save thousands of dollars a year on catch basin cleaning and pipe jetting.
Locations for best performance:
- Gas Stations
- Service Centers
- Construction Sites
- Parking Lots
- Home Building
- Land Development, and everywhere else!
Custom Sizing is available!
Made in the U.S.A!
|Material||Agrutex 120 HUV|
|Mass/Unit Area (g/m)||12 (407)||ASTM D-5261|
|Grab Tensile, lbs (N)||205 (979)||ASTM D-4632|
|Elongation, %||50||ASTM D-4632|
|CBR Puncture, lbs (kN)||600 (2.7)||ASTM D-6241|
|Trapezoidal Tear, lbs (N)||95 (423)||ASTM D-4533|
|UV Resistance % Strength Retained after 2000 hrs||70||ASTM D-4355|
|Apparent Opening Size, US Sieve (mm)||80 (0.180)||ASTM D-4751|
|Permittivity, sec||0.8||ASTM D-4491|
|Permeability cm/sec||0.29||ASTM D-4491|
|Water Flow Rate, g/min/sf (l/min/m)||60 (2445)||ASTM D-4491|
|Hydrocarbons Capacity||9x it’s weight in hydrocarbons||ASTM F726-81|
|Grate Weight||269 lbs|